The Adams Morgan Partnership BID is refreshing the COVID-19 neighborhood safety signage and we need your help! We need some clever new ideas for our famous meme-like signage about the importance of getting the vaccine and wearing a mask. Visit our Instagram account and comment on this post with your best AdMo-related signage headline for a chance to get your idea printed on 10 signs. The BID will then select our three favorite entries and ask the public to vote! The winner will receive a $100 gift card to the Adams Morgan business of their choice! Please note that any inappropriate or anti-vax comments will be deleted.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Adams Morgan Partnership BID’s Instagram account @admobid
- View the COVID safety signage post and comment with your original meme headlines/signage text (scroll through the photos in the post for inspiration!)
- Entries should be concise, convey helpful advice, be able to be depicted visually, and preferably be humorous. Please don’t copy & paste your favorite memes from social media — we’ve seen them all before.
- Entry text should be related to wearing a mask and/or the importance the COVID vaccine. Inappropriate or anti-vax comments will be deleted and the Instagram user will be disqualified.
- After the submission deadline, the Adams Morgan Partnership BID will post the top three submissions for public vote.
- After the public votes for their favorite sign, the winner will be notified and announced on Instagram.
- The BID’s creative team will work to design the sign using the winner’s submission which will then be printed on 10 signs and placed throughout Adams Morgan.
- The winner will receive a $100 gift card to the Adams Morgan business of their choice.
- The Adams Morgan Partnership BID reserves the right to extend the deadline or cancel the contest for any reason.
Refer any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.