Adams Morgan Movie Nights
Our outdoor film series continues the rich cultural history of the community – the classic theaters of Adams Morgan were once the place to go to see first-run Hollywood films. Movie Nights brings residents and visitors together, activating the Adams Morgan neighborhood.
Our movie series attracts thousands of people for one of Washington’s favorite summer traditions: films under the stars.
Click here for an interactive map of filming locations in DC for all five movies
This year’s movies:
Brown Bag Movie Meals
- Free fountain soda (any size) with purchase of fries, sandwich, or bowl
- 4 tacos or pupusas & a 32oz drink (horchata, tamarindo, marañon) $20.00
*vegan cheese option available for additional $2
- Taco combo (3 tacos) for $10.
- Drinks of Horchata, Jamica and Tamarindo for $3 (on Movie Nights)
- Please note that octopus will not be include in the promotion.
- $1 off Milkshakes
- Berlin style Vegan Veggiewurst With Sauerkraut and in-house sauce served on Pretzel bun $12
- Trotsky Fries (yuca fries) $8
- Peasant Patatoes with in-house made sauce $8
- Pelmeni – Vegan Russian dumplings with dill and in-house made sauce – $16
- Vareninki- Vegetarian Ukrainian dumplings (ask for filling of the day) with dill and in-house made sauce- – $16
Choice of 2 Wraps (comes with same side choices as regular menu):
- Nina Wrap
- Turkey Club Wrap
- Smashed Chickpea Wrap
2 Water Bottles
All for $34
Add on Dessert (2 Chocolate Chip Cookies or 1 Slice of Coconut Cream Pie)!