SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22,
8:00AM – 1:00PM, RAIN OR SHINE
18th Street and Columbia Rd
PLEASE HELP US REDUCE THE USE OF PLASTIC BAGS AND BRING YOUR OWN BAGS – LARGER and SMALL
The weather looks good for Saturday!
So come to the market for:
- MAGNESS PEARS – considered the most delicious pears in the region. These rare pear trees do not bear fruit every year. Raised with no chemical pesticides. So come and try.
- HONEYCRISP APPLES – at $2.29/lb, these are the most affordably priced of these delicious fruit.
- We’ll also have a variety of early fall APPLES including FUJI, SMOKEHOUSE and COX ORANGE PIPPIN (a rare British variety)
- PEACHES and NECTARINES – yes, we’ll still have a very few MANGO NECTARINES and ELBERTA PEACHES! end of the year
- HEIRLOOM TOMATOES – 8-14 varieties – best time for sauce quality.
We’ll also be featuring: (this is the last of the season for some items so come early!)
- RED and GOLD BARTLETT PEARS
- GOLD SHINSEIKE ASIAN PEARS – juicy and crisp
- YELLOW CORN – very sweet! 3/$2.00. Come early!
- SPINACH – Packed in 1 gallon bags – great for salads.
- GREEN and YELLOW SQUASH – These are at their peak from our farm (pesticide-free). Large size – $1.49/lb. Regular – 42.29/lb
- CUCUMBERS – Crisp and fresh
- HERBS – fresh, small bunch of THYME and OREGANO. And bunches of MINT.
- VINE-RIPENED TOMATOES – Rich beefsteak taste. Winding down
- SAUCE TOMATOES in quantity and by the basket (25/lbs)
- RADISHES – Beautiful fresh bunches.
- GARLIC – large “German White” variety just picked.
- Pesticide-free APPLES and PEACHES from our farm.
- BASIL – Large bunches – Now’s the time to make Pesto.
We’ll also have:
- POTATOES – fresh dug
- …and other seasonal goodies
Don’t forget to bring bags.
See you at the market on Saturday,
Licking Creek Bend Farm